Write the definition for all of your spelling words. Set it out as shown.
Forty: The cardinal number that is the product of ten and four
illustrate: Clarify by giving an example of
Manageable: Capable of being managed or controlled
Opportunity: A possibility due to a favorable combination of circumstances
Permanent: A series of waves in the hair made by applying heat and chemicals
Principle: A basic generalization that is accepted as true and that can be used as a basis for reasoning or conduct
Receive: Get something; come into possession of
Reign: A period during which something or somebody is dominant or powerful
Responsibility: The social force that binds you to the courses of action demanded by that force
Source: The place where something begins, where it springs into being
Write sentences for each of your words. Set it out as shown (underline your word )
1. Some people are over Forty years old.
2. I was going to illustrate the story.
3. I think I am a Manageable person.
4. I had the Opportunity of being in the All Blacks.
5. I have a Permanent marker in my desk.
6. Mr Chittenden is the Principle of our school.
7. Mum was about to Receive a package from England.
8. Floyd Mayweather will Reign above the rest.
9. I had the Responsibility of being on the student council.
10. There is a main power Source in our house